An in-depth look at the United States Marine Corps-in the New York Times bestselling tradition of Submarine, Armored Cav, and Fighter Wing.
Only the best of the best can be Marines. And only Tom Clancy can tell their story--the fascinating real-life facts more compelling than any fiction. Clancy presents a unique
insider's look at the most hallowed branch of the Armed Forces, and the men and women who serve on America's front lines.
- An interview with the Commandant of the Marine Corps, General Charles "Chuck" Krulak
- The tools and technology of the Marine Expeditionary Unit
- The role of the Marines in the present and future world
- An in-depth look at recruitment and training
- Exclusive photographs, illustrations, and diagrams
Coming May 21st!